- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10 servings
Enjoy the zesty taste of shrimp cocktail in this simple spread. Serve with a basket of soda crackers.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces (1 cup) deli American cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup cocktail sauce
- 6 ounces cooked small shrimp
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Place the cream cheese and sour cream into a food processor and process, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until smooth
- Add 3/4 cup American cheese and stir to combine.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a 10-inch round serving dish and spread evenly along the bottom.
- Add the cocktail sauce and spread evenly over the cheese mixture, then top with the shrimp, onions and the remaining American cheese.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.