- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: Serves 12
These shrimp cocktail bites make a perfect appetizer or party food.
- 2, 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cocktail sauce
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed, drained well, and roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- Toasted baguette slices, to serve
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cocktail sauce, green onions and lemon juice until evenly combined. Stir in chopped shrimp and season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- At serving time, spread on toasted baguette slices and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.