- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 10
Shrimp Circle Appetizer will become a party favorite.
- 1 cup canned shrimp, drained and mashed
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons pimento stuffed green olives, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped fine
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Mix all ingredients together except for crescent rolls; set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll into 4 rectangles. Spread 1/4 of shrimp mixture on each rectangle. Roll up dough. Cut into 10 slices. Back on ungreased baking sheet for 10 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees F.