- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 12
Shrimp Cheese Balls can be formed into 1 inch balls or 1 large ball rolled in chopped nuts.
- 3/4 cup canned shrimp, drained and chopped
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated onion juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- dash of salt
- dash of garlic salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Blend cream cheese, shrimp, mustard, onion, lemon juice and seasonings. Chill.
- Form into 1 inch balls or 1 large ball. Roll in chopped nuts.