- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8
Shrimp Casserole is a real treat for seafood lovers. Serve with a tossed green salad and your meal is complete.
- 1, 6 ounce package Uncle Ben's Long Grain wild rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 18 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- 1 small can mushrooms
- Cook rice as package directs. Make sauce of soup, milk and onions.
- Stir in cooked rice, shrimp, olives, lemon juice and mayonaise. Fold in eggs and mushrooms.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes.