- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 4
A tasty change from crab-based cakes.
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1-1/2 cups unseasoned bread crumbs
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place lemon zest and juice, mayonnaise, onions, relish, horseradish, 1 tablespoon dill and 1 cup bread crumbs in a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add shrimp and pulse a few times. Add egg and pulse until combined. Form shrimp mixture into eight cakes. Roll in remaining bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook cakes for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned and warmed through. Serve immediately.