- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 12 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The perfect summer appetizer or early evening snack; serve with a glass of chilled Chardonnay.
- 1 pound large peeled fresh or frozen (thawed) cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 1 pint yellow and/or red cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/4 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 1 small baguette or small loaf of French bread
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Prepare the oven broiler.
- Place the shrimp, tomatoes, parsley, and sweet chili sauce in a bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Cut the loaf in half lengthwise and then crosswise, and then place under the broiler for 2 minutes to toast.
- Spread the mayonnaise onto the cut sides of the bread and then top with the shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.