- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A perfect luncheon salad, with a zesty and fresh mix of robust flavors.
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped lemongrass
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 8 cups torn Bibb lettuce
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp with tails attached, chilled (about 16)
- 1 large avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- 1 large mango, halved, seeded, peeled, and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese or shredded farmer cheese
- Mix together the rice vinegar, salad oil, brown sugar, chopped lemongrass, and sesame oil in a small bowl with a whisk.
- Evenly divide the salad between 4 bowls, and then top with the shrimp, avocado and mango.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over each salad and then top with the chopped green onion and cheese.