- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 18
A simple appetizer that every shrimp lover will appreciate.
- 18 large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 cup olive oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup low soduim soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons of fresh tarragon
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, parsley and tarragon.
- Pour into a container.
- Place shrimp in the mixture and marinate for at least three hours.
- Remove from marinade and broil until just pink and cooked through.