- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Shrimp and Spinach Risotto has a creamy texture with a firm bite. A delicious one -pan meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans chicken broth (14 1/2 ounce each)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large fry pan and cook shrimp until pink. Remove shrimp and keep warm.
- Stir in remaining olive oil, rice and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Deglaze with wine and add pepper and a can of broth. Heat until boiling
- Reduce heat, stirring continue to add small amounts of broth and liquid is absorbed.
- When rice is done, add shrimp, spinach, and lemon zest
- Sprinkle with cheese and lightly stir