- Prep: 12 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 12 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6
Shrimp and Crab Casserole is made the night before to let the flavors blend.
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 2 cans undiluted cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1, 3 ounce can chow mein noodles
- 1, 2 ounce package slivered almonds
- Mix first five ingredients together in a 2 quart bowl. Refrigerate overnight. Fold in noodles when ready to bake. Top with almonds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.