- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4
Shrimp and Cheese Casserole will be a hit at your next gathering. It can be prepared ahead of time and frozen.
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash freshly ground pepper
- Saute mushrooms in butter for 10 minutes. Toss lightly with shrimp, rice and cheese. Combine cream, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Add to shrimp mixture.
- Pour into a greased casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.