- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 6 small servings
This creamy and colorful salad is a great day-after solution for leftover rotisserie chicken. Use the olives of your choice in this dish, but large, green pimento-style work very well.
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup diced celery (about 3 stalks)
- 1 cup large green olives with pimento, sliced into crosswise slices
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 2 teaspoons freshlemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoons celery seed
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place the mayonnaises, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, celery seed and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl. Whisk the mixture vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Put the chicken, celery, sliced onion and olives into a large bowl, add the dressing and toss to combine. Check the salad for additional salt and pepper to taste and then serve immediately.