- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 1 loaf
Quick and easy frozen fruit molded salad
- 1 small instant lemon pudding
- 1 pint whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (1 pound) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Make the pudding as directed to on package. Mix in the whipped topping, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Blend in the fruit, pecans and miniature marshmallows.
- Pour into a loaf pan and freeze until firm.