- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Cherry and almond cake mix cobbler.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (4 ounce) package slivered almonds
- Whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour the pie filling into the bottom of the prepared pan. Sprinkle the can mix over. Drizzle with the butter. Sprinkle the almonds over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Serve with the whipped topping.