- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Easy to make slow cooker bean and ham dinner
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 1/3 cups water
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, divided rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- Mix together the carrots, onion, butter and water in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Mash 1 can of the beans and add to the slow cooker. Mix in the remaining beans and ham. Cover and cook an additional 2-3 hours.