- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Layer Shortcakes with vanilla yogurt and strawberries.
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups fat free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 quart sweetened sliced strawberries
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Mix baking mix, sugar, margarine and 1/2 cup of the yogurt until soft dough forms. Gently smooth dough into ball on floured surface. Knead 10 times. Roll dough 1/2 inch thick. Cut with a floured 3 inch cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Fold remaining yogurt in Cool Whip. Split shortcakes; spoon strawberries and yogurt mixture between halves and over tops.