- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy corn and green chilie baked casserole.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 (16 ounce) cans shoe-peg corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups cracker crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a large pan. Add in the cream cheese, and stir until melted. Mix in the corn and green chilies, along with salt and pepper if desired. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over top and bake for 25 minutes.