- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A great soup for leftover chicken or turkey, slow cooked so you can set it and forget it.
- 2 cups sliced shitake mushrooms
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons buttter
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced carrots
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup orzo pasta
- 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey
- Combine the mushrooms, celery and onion in the butter. Saute.
- Add along with the remaining ingredients to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 2-3 hours on low, 1-2 hours on high.