- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
Sherry Wine Cake is easy to make with a box of yellow cake mix.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup Sherry
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix and nutmeg in bowl. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool on rack for 20 minutes before removing from pan.