- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Enjoy this flip cocktail which combines the deep and rich flavors of sherry with undertones of dried fruits and cloves, and the citrusy brightness of fresh lemon juice.
- 2 ounces sherry
- 1/2 ounce muscovado syrup
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves
- 1 egg yolk
- Freshly grated nutmeg to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 35 seconds.
- Open the shaker, fill with ice and then shake once again for 35 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, garnish with the fresh nutmeg and serve immediately.