- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A perfect all-year beverage to offer guests, serve this mid 1800s cocktail over cracked ice and garnished with pieces of seasonal fruit.
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 3 ounces club soda
- 2 ounces sherry
- 1 ounce cherry liqueur
- Pieces of seasonal fruit to garnish
- Place a rocks glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar into the prepared glass with a splash of club soda to dissolve.
- Fill the chilled glass with cracked ice and then add the sherry and cherry liqueur.
- Garnish the cocktail with the orange slice and serve immediately.