- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: Makes about 50 meat balls
A low fat sweet sherry baked meat ball appetizer.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the beef to taste and form into 1-inch balls. Bake for 30 minutes, until browned.
- Remove from the pan and place in a casserole dish. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the meat balls. Bake for 30 more minutes.
- Serve with sauce.