- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
The addition of sherry to tenderloin steak, adds more depth and flavor to the beef.
- Nonstick spray coating
- 2 4-ounce beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Dash dried tarragon, crushed
- Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and then place over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the steaks and sear for 3 minutes on each side, then transfer to 2 serving plates.
- Slowly add the sherry to the sauté pan along with the salt, pepper and tarragon. Stir the mixture to combine and cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon the sherry sauce over the steaks and serve immediately.