- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 10-12 servings
A wonderful St. Patricks day treat!
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 small can undrained, crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 10 marshmallows, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Dissolve the lime gelatin into 1 cup of boiling water. Allow to cool. Stir in pineapple and then pour into a mold. Refrigerate until set.
- Dissolve the lemon gelatin into 1 cup of boiling water. Add 1 package of cream cheese with one cup of the whipping cream.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the set lime gelatin. Chill again.
- Cream together the remaining cream cheese and marshmallows. Spread on top of the unmolded salad.