- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Good quality mustard and white balsamic vinegar are the keys to this all-purpose vinaigrette recipe. Drizzle it onto your favorite salad and enjoy its intense flavor and lovely aroma.
- 1 teaspoon good quality mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- Sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Place the mustard, shallot, honey and balsamic vinegar into a bowl, and whisk well to blend.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil and continue to whisk vigorously to incorporate.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste, and then mix the vinaigrette once more to combine; serve immediately.