- Prep: 24 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 24 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8-10
Seven Layered Salad is seven layers of Yum!
- 1, 10 ounce package tiny frozen peas
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, sliced fine
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 6 eggs, hard boiled, sliced
- 2 cups mayonaise
- 3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large glass bowl, layer lettuce, celery, eggs and peas. Spread mayonaise evenly over top. Be sure to cover edges.
- Sprinkle on cheese and bacon. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Do not toss at serving time. Use large salad spoon to divide salad into wedges.