- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 36
Ideal for the Christmas Cookie Swap!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch flavored chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. and line a 13x9-inch glass baking dish with a sheet of foil, making sure to cover the bottom and sides. Set butter in the baking dish and place in the oven for 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter and pour condensed milk evenly on top of crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients in order listed and press down firmly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. When completely cool, cut into 36 bars. Store covered at room temperature.