- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Whether you are going to the game or rooting your team on from home, try some of these delicious tailgating recipes that make plain old burgers and wings seem passé.
- 16-ounces refried beans
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shredded chicken
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 2 avocadoes, diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Spread refried beans into the bottom of a serving tray or plastic container. Top with 1/2 the cheeses and chicken. Spoon sour cream over the top, then sprinkle with avocados. Spread salsa over that and top with olives, tomatoes, the rest of the cheese, and green onions.
- Cover container with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve. Should be served at room temperature with tortilla chips.