- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An Asian-inspired dressing with a slightly salty and tangy flavor, drizzle it over your favorite green salad or even stir-fry for added taste and texture.
- 5 spring onions soaked in cold water for 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Vigorously whisk together the tamari, water, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and toasted sesame seeds until blended. Serve immediately.