- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Fresh spinach leaves are tossed with juicy strawberries and then sprinkled with delicate and nutty-flavored toasted sesame seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard
- Place the oil, vinegar, sugar, dill weed, onion powder, garlic powder and dry mustard into a small bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Put the spinach and strawberries into a large bowl and then top with the prepared dressing. Toss the salad gently to combine and then sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Serve immediately.