- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
An all-purpose Asian vinaigrette that works well tossed with salad or drizzled over steamed vegetables. Use black or white sesame seeds.
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 piece fresh ginger, peeled and smashed
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl add the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, oils, ginger, salt, pepper and sesame seeds. Whisk vigorously to combine and then use immediately.