- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: about 3 dozen appetizers
Asian cooking is easy with this recipe for Sesame Pork Strips. Cook them up as an appetizer for your next get-together or with stir fried vegetables for an easy dinner. Plus, you can easilly substitute the pork with chicken or beef for an equally delicious variation. Serve strips with your favorite Asian dipping sauce.
- 6 tablespoon butter, divided, melted
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Discard any fat on pork chops and cut into 1/2 x 1/4 strips
- Combine Bisquick, sesame seed, salt, paprika, and mustard in a shallow dish.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Put pork into egg mixture, then bisquick mixture. Place on jelly roll pan that has been greased with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Drizzle pork with remaining butter and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.