- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Here's a simple, quick recipe for sesame noodles sure to please your picky eaters.
- 8 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons chicken broth
- 10 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (use water for a vegetarian version)
- 6 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound long, thin pasta cooked, drained, and chilled
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 to 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- Combine peanut butter, broth, and soy sauce in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring often, until the mixture is liquid and smooth.
- Stir in oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, and canola oil; whisk until smooth.
- Pour over pasta and toss thoroughly. Top with scallions and cucumbers. Refrigerate until cold.