- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1-1/2pounds of meat
A great marinade for beef and chicken kabobs, this sweet and tangy citrus blend keeps meat moist and adds delicious flavor to vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lime peel
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place all of the ingredients into a large glass bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Marinate the protein of your choice for at least 1 hour prior to cooking.