- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
The mixture of ginger, honey and garlic give this dish a wonderful favorful taste.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (3/4-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 425Â°F.
- Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil.
- In large skillet, combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, oil and garlic.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add pork tenderloins; cook 3 to 5 minutes, turning and stirring until soy sauce mixture has cooked to a thick syrup and pork is coated with mixture.
- Place pork in baking pan; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature registers 155Â°F. to 160Â°F.
- Cover pork loosely with foil; let stand 5 to 8 minutes before slicing.