- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8-10
These Sesame Cheese Wafers not only taste great but the dough can be made ahead of time and stored in the frig for up to one week.
- 1, 5 ounce jar pasteurized process Cheddar Cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 3/4 cup sifted flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cream cheese spread and butter. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into a 10 1/2 inch roll. Wrap in foil and chill several hours or up to 1 week.
- Slice 1/8 thick and place 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degree F for 5 to 7 minutes.