- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/3 cup
Add some extra tang and a nice kick to your regular mayonnaise with this delicious new version of the classic condiment.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, yogurt, soy sauce and oil together until well blended.
- Store tightly closed in a glass jar in the refrigerator.