- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 3/4 pound chicken
A fabulous blend of flavors that work perfectly with chicken breast, allow your poultry to marinate for at least 2 hours prior to cooking.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced basil
- 1 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 dried red chilies, finely chopped
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until the mixture is thoroughly blended. Add the chicken to the bowl and toss a few times to coat. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to marinate. Discard marinate after use.