- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Be extra careful seeding and chopping the Serrano pepper in this recipe as it contains oil and can burn your skin and/or eyes. Wear plastic gloves if possible to protect yourself.
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and shopped
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mash to combine until consistency is smooth but still lumpy.
- Transfer to a dipping bowl and serve with tortilla chips or spooned on top of scrambled eggs.