- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is accurately named as it makes quite the sensation with its delicious blend of fresh mint, gin, lime juice and maraschino liqueur.
- 6 to 8 mint leaves
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 2/3 ounce fresh lime juice
- Place the mint and the maraschino liqueur into a cocktail shaker and muddle until the mint is in small pieces.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then pour in the gin and lime juice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into a martini glass. Serve immediately.