- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
Instead of mango you can use a fruit of your choice or whatever is in season. Chill the pudding for at least 1 hour before serving.
- 6 tablespoons fine semolina
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 ripe Mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons Pistachios, chopped and lightly toasted
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Lower the heat and add the semolina, stirring frequently for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Slowly pour in the milk, whisking continuously, and turn up the heat to bring to a boil.
- Stir in the sugar and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into dessert bowls. Top with the cubed mango and the toasted pistachios.