- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
These make a great side dish for almost any meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole dillweed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Wash potatoes and peel.(peeling is optional)
- Cut 1/2 inch strip around center of each potato.
- Combine potatoes and dillweed in a medium saucepan.
- Cover with water and cook covered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon over hot potatoes and stir gently until coated.