- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A vegetable packed chicken thigh slow cooker dinner.
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Layer the vegetables in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over and arrange the chicken on top. Combine the tomatoes with the garlic and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 4-6 hours on low.