- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6
Fried chicken taste but not the mess with Seasoned Crumb Chicken.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Ritz crackers, crushed (about 16)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pound chicken, quartered
- Place butter in glass baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients, except chicken, in flat dish.
- Roll chicken in melted butter then in seasoned crumbs.
- Place chicken skin side up and thick edges toward the outside in buttered baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes until juices run clear.