- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4-6
Make this ahead of time and store in an airtight container. Use half to coat 2 pounds of chicken.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of each herb: thyme, oregano, basil
- milk or buttermilk to moisten chicken
- Combine dry ingredients, stirring to mix.
- Use half of the mixture to coat 2 pounds of chicken. Moisten chicken with milk or buttermilk and shake with mix in a paper bag to coat well.
- Bake coated pieces in a greased baking pan at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes.