- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Seafood St. Jacques is baked in large scallop shells for an elegant appetizer.
- 2 slices bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- shrimp, scallops, lobster, crab meat, cooked
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Place bread cubes in large shells or custard cups. Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour and salt. Add milk slowly, blending well. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Arrange seafood over bread cubes. Cover with sauce. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.