- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Make sure to have plenty of whole grain crackers with warm Seafood Spread.
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1, 8 ounce package imitation crab flakes
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Beat cream cheese 2 minutes with mixer until creamy. Blend in remaining ingredients except almonds and paprika.
- Spread mixture in a 9 inch pie plate. Top with almonds and sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes until golden brown.