- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Seafood Quiche is a brunch favorite and a wonderful lunch entree.
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1, 9 inch deep dish unbaked pie crust
- 1/2 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup small peeled shrimp
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Place half the cheese in piecrust. Top with crab, spinach and shrimp. Top with remaining cheese.
- Beat eggs slightly in a large bowl. Beat in remaining ingredients. Pour over seafood.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 300 degrees F and bake 30 minutes longer, or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.