- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Seafood Pasta Salad can be made ahead of time and tastes great with either Italian or Ranch dressing.
- 1 pound vegetable rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1, 6 ounce can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1, 8 ounce package imitation crab flakes
- Italian or Ranch Dressing
- Combine pasta with remaining ingredients and toss. Cover and refrigerate. Keep chilled until ready to serve.